Here are the things we did:
- Family movie night (consists of watching the same 30 minutes of tv that they always do, but with the lights off and while eating popcorn).
- Daddy/Beezus trip to Home Depot
- Mommy/Beezus errands (Ramona almost always chooses to stay at home)
- Photo shoot (a photographer came to our house - we've never had photos taken anywhere but JCPenney)
- Raked leaves
- Bike ride
- Played at the park with a neighbor
- Played at the playground with a different neighbor
- Mr. Q cleaned out the gutters (he is a pro and gets up on our two flat roofs with the leaf blower)
- Family dinner at a restaurant
Not quite as much project work as in weekends past, but still enjoyable nonetheless !